Sunday, June 21, 2009

Now I'm an offical blogger!

Welcome to my blog! This is my very first post and I am so excited you're here (Thank goodness someone found me!). So who am I? Kendal Ashby at your service. I am a writer of YA (Young Adult) and adult sweet-contemporary romance.



My brand spanking new website is http://www.kendalashby.com/ and I hope you visit for more information on myself and what I write.



I am currently elbow deep into edits on my first full lenght YA book called Melody's Song. I will be attending a huge (think the Oscar's of movie awards) conference in Washington, D.C. in three weeks where I hope to wow an agent into representing me in the big world of publication!



I will be posting the first chapter of Melody's Song and other snippets of work in progress so stay tuned.



Thanks for visiting! Cheers!

Kendal

1 comment:

  1. I love your new website. Can't wait to read yoru story!

    ReplyDelete